aftermath

we dream, we create, we change, we love

Just Walk Away

leave a comment »

Week #4: 2015 Jan 15 – Jan 21

For my 4th week of using the Fitbit given to me by SuziQ for Christmas 2014, still on target to walk the equivalent of doing the trip from home to New York City by Christmas 2015 —

  • Since Christmas 2014, through January 15 of 2015, I had walked far enough since starting to use the Fitbit Flex, that from home I could have walked to Centerville TX, halfway up the road from Houston to Dallas.

  • Through January 17 of 2015, I had walked far enough that from home I could have walked to Jasper TX.

  • Through January 18 of 2015, I had walked far enough that from home I could have walked to Lake Charles LA.

  • Through January 19 of 2015, I had walked far enough that from home I could have walked to Lake Sam Rayburn TX.

  • Through January 20 of 2015, I had walked far enough that from home I could have walked to Iowa! . . . Iowa, Louisiana, that is. Small a town as it may be, it carries the distinction of representing 10% of the distance to my goal: to make it to Times Square NYC before they drop the ball to close out this year. If I continue to walk the remaining 90% at the same pace I’ve done the first 10%, I’ll make it there by October 10, well ahead of schedule.

  • Through January 21 of 2015, closing out my 4th week of walking with my Fitbit gadget, I had walked far enough that from home I could have walked to Austin, capital of Texas.

     

//www.internetbumperstickers.com] - unfit

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Written by macheide

29 December 2014 at 8:26 pm

Posted in unfit

Tagged with , , ,

Comment?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: